- Thursday | September 14, 2017
- 6:00 pm
- St. Anthony Retreat Center 43816 Sierra Dr. Three Rivers, CA
- (559) 465-4666
The Aging Brain
Growing older is inevitable. Mental decline is not!
• Learn what science has to say about how your brain changes.
• Study brain structure and functions.
• Investigate facts about Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, stroke and dementia, as well as positive brain changes with aging.
• Explore strategies for an aging memory
• Discover the impact of activity, diet and stress upon your brain.
This series of twelve 30 minute lectures by Dr. Thad A. Polk from Great Courses will be facilitated by Betty Luceigh, PhD, local retired organic chemistry educator and advocate for aging well.
Thursdays, September 14 & 28, October 12 & 26, November 2 & 30
Register by Monday, September 11; Call (559) 465-4666.
Rides are available for those needing transportation.